|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 / 3:48 AM
Carmen Nicole Ang is back! Miss that greenie girl loads! Haha the day started off with Dhivya, Dru, Carmen and myself meeting at Bugis! I looked like I was off for some ballet class with pumps and tights haha (Dhivya told me to twirl in the MRT!). We met eventually and headed off to Macs, where Carmen and I tried to enter Macs from a window (It looked like a door!). Shopping Part I:Bought breakfast and headed off to Bugis Street where I got my sandals I always wanted! Since practically all the shops weren't open, we went off to Art Friend at Asap Pasar haha. After that, we were running late and zoomed off to Parco Bugis Junction, where I got a teeny-weeny wallet from Wallet Shop cause I wanted a proper wallet. We went Bugis Street again, where Dru got her hairbands, while Carmen and I got our bottoms. That was already 1230, which was our meeting time with Aries at Dhoby Ghaut! We're coming, Aries! Shopping Part II:Made our way quickly towards Dhoby Ghaut and saw dear Aries waiting for us! Sorry aries that we were lates. Hungry stomachs of ours insisted we had to go eat lunch, so off we went to the Food Court, where we started to camwhore. Gobbled down our food and soon, it was time for shopping again. Went to Daiso, where Dru went crazy haha buying so much stuff, while I kept lingering at the hairband sections! In the end, after much comtemplation, I bought a bow hairband! The rest paid up for what they bought and as we headed out, I said we had to go to Cotton On and Cotton On Body cause they had cheap sale. Plus the fact I needed somethign haha. The rest agreed and zoom, we went amok grabbing shorts, pumps, sunglasses, skirts haha. Kept trying on and in the end, I bought another pair of shorts and the thing I needed. Thanks dear Aries for lending me cash, I'll pay you back when school reopens! By then, we were pretty much broke, and we decided to go off. Kind diva Dhivya followed me to Cathay to buy movie tickets for my family and we went home together after that. Love retail therapy, good for the soul but bad for the pocket. I'm terribly broke now, but I'm happy with my goods. They are non-refundable and non-exchangable anyways. Tmr's out for lunch with my cell group, till then! Sigh I need to study badly badly, and I need motivation!!! Ohwell, Pictures now!:D The 'Bo Hua' Dish Dru and Aries bought  Ah Carmen, what picture so interesting ah? Sitting beside the diva :) Two-in-One!  Aries caught on candid camera haha!
They look like gently-swaying palm tress yknw:)
|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 / 3:48 AM
Carmen Nicole Ang is back! Miss that greenie girl loads! Haha the day started off with Dhivya, Dru, Carmen and myself meeting at Bugis! I looked like I was off for some ballet class with pumps and tights haha (Dhivya told me to twirl in the MRT!). We met eventually and headed off to Macs, where Carmen and I tried to enter Macs from a window (It looked like a door!). Shopping Part I:Bought breakfast and headed off to Bugis Street where I got my sandals I always wanted! Since practically all the shops weren't open, we went off to Art Friend at Asap Pasar haha. After that, we were running late and zoomed off to Parco Bugis Junction, where I got a teeny-weeny wallet from Wallet Shop cause I wanted a proper wallet. We went Bugis Street again, where Dru got her hairbands, while Carmen and I got our bottoms. That was already 1230, which was our meeting time with Aries at Dhoby Ghaut! We're coming, Aries! Shopping Part II:Made our way quickly towards Dhoby Ghaut and saw dear Aries waiting for us! Sorry aries that we were lates. Hungry stomachs of ours insisted we had to go eat lunch, so off we went to the Food Court, where we started to camwhore. Gobbled down our food and soon, it was time for shopping again. Went to Daiso, where Dru went crazy haha buying so much stuff, while I kept lingering at the hairband sections! In the end, after much comtemplation, I bought a bow hairband! The rest paid up for what they bought and as we headed out, I said we had to go to Cotton On and Cotton On Body cause they had cheap sale. Plus the fact I needed somethign haha. The rest agreed and zoom, we went amok grabbing shorts, pumps, sunglasses, skirts haha. Kept trying on and in the end, I bought another pair of shorts and the thing I needed. Thanks dear Aries for lending me cash, I'll pay you back when school reopens! By then, we were pretty much broke, and we decided to go off. Kind diva Dhivya followed me to Cathay to buy movie tickets for my family and we went home together after that. Love retail therapy, good for the soul but bad for the pocket. I'm terribly broke now, but I'm happy with my goods. They are non-refundable and non-exchangable anyways. Tmr's out for lunch with my cell group, till then! Sigh I need to study badly badly, and I need motivation!!! Ohwell, Pictures now!:D The 'Bo Hua' Dish Dru and Aries bought  Ah Carmen, what picture so interesting ah? Sitting beside the diva :) Two-in-One!  Aries caught on candid camera haha!
They look like gently-swaying palm tress yknw:)
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|