|
Saturday, June 20, 2009 / 11:08 PM
Crazily, I remember saying I will never blog, and here I am writing the very first post. It was this sudden urge, the things that happened that made me want to have this blog. And more importantly, I want to have this place where I can always vent, relax, and relieve/record memories and let people know more about my life, my-self. Well well, if I ever have the chance, I'll type out what has happened in my past 15 years of my life, but by the time I do that, I'll be an old hag with a walking stick making the loud "Karummph" sound i made in the canteen haha.
Let's start with June. Mainly, IR has dominated my first half of my holidays and the fun started this week.
Monday: I went to Wild Wild Wet with Ron, Xf, Jew. Haha we made our $15.50 worth riding all the rides, especially the Samsung Slide Up(I keep saying samseng!). I think I was terribly commical to everyone there, screaming as if there was no tomorrow haha! And being the clumsy me, I had to drop my specs while playing the Waterworks and the lifeguard wasn't too happy haha when I told him :/ But overall, Fun sums up the trip cause' nothing beats hanging out with them.
Tuesday: Study date with Bel early in the morning! Crazy typical students had to go crowd the entrance early to get seats haha. Haha we stayed there from 10AM till 2PM when nature calls (To eat haha!) made us stop studying. We lunched at Macs and headed off to TampineseOne and there's this nice high-waisted skirt from JOOP that I liked but I couldn't think of what occassion I could get it for so I didn't get it. Bel also saw skirt she liked haha! Never mind skirt, I'll come back for you heh.
Wednesday-Thursday: Went for the 2Day1Night event at church. Started the day with Amazing Race at Sentosa and i was in the same group with Minghui, Marcus. Funny time we had and we came in 2nd haha. Bite-size: 432 Planks make up the bridge at Palawan Beach. We then had ball games and went to dunk myself in the sea with Jolyn, Rebecca, David and the rest of the guys (Don't know all their names yet paiseh!) swam from one island to the other! Wow, and we headed back to Church for BBQ and food was great. Went home to wash up and headed back for the movie: A Walk To Remember. It was a sweet movie which I teared a little, so if you know me well, you'll know you should go watch the show cause' I rarely tear up haha. After that, the remaining people who stayed played Taboo and after that I went to listen to the rest play music till I got so insanely tired and zombie-like that Mingren had to tell me to go sleep. That was about 4AM. Woke up at 5.30AM and went for breakfast before heading back home where I slept practically the whole day.
Friday: Studying mainly cause' I've been such a slacker, with a little of shopping before church started haha, but I only bought one top. After that, went for Church and headed home to sleep.
Saturday: Tuition with ron babes but she didn't give me wake-up call so I woke up late! Haha its not your fault ron, its my alarm's fault. We made it to tuition and I was struggling with Kinematics but Ms Ho helped me understand it better so I'm a happier girl doing kinematics now. Ended tuition and we hit the hairband shops, and Ron and I bought our bow hairbands from Helen before lunching. After that, Ron went to do her tuition homework (I encouraged her not to do, I'm so bad haha), while I went in vain to shop for my dad's gift. When ron was done, we went Op and she bought a printed tee while i bought a printed tee and another top! Went home for tuition after that while Ron went for her tuition also. But on the way home, I met my mum at J8 and I got boxers for my dad haha! Chinese tuition, more studying, and I zonked off.
Sunday: Highlight of the day: Opening of my blog! *Cuts the red ribbon* Haha THANK YOU RONNIE FOR YOUR HELP WITH MY BLOG AND MAKING IT SO NICE! I'm a big kuku with html and all its other nonsense. And I think I fallen in love with blogging haha! For now, I'm terribly broke but daddy say he's going to sponser me yeah!
Haha that's all for now babes, hope this was entertaining, and I promise to update as often as I can. Notice I have very little emoticons haha!
|
Saturday, June 20, 2009 / 11:08 PM
Crazily, I remember saying I will never blog, and here I am writing the very first post. It was this sudden urge, the things that happened that made me want to have this blog. And more importantly, I want to have this place where I can always vent, relax, and relieve/record memories and let people know more about my life, my-self. Well well, if I ever have the chance, I'll type out what has happened in my past 15 years of my life, but by the time I do that, I'll be an old hag with a walking stick making the loud "Karummph" sound i made in the canteen haha.
Let's start with June. Mainly, IR has dominated my first half of my holidays and the fun started this week.
Monday: I went to Wild Wild Wet with Ron, Xf, Jew. Haha we made our $15.50 worth riding all the rides, especially the Samsung Slide Up(I keep saying samseng!). I think I was terribly commical to everyone there, screaming as if there was no tomorrow haha! And being the clumsy me, I had to drop my specs while playing the Waterworks and the lifeguard wasn't too happy haha when I told him :/ But overall, Fun sums up the trip cause' nothing beats hanging out with them.
Tuesday: Study date with Bel early in the morning! Crazy typical students had to go crowd the entrance early to get seats haha. Haha we stayed there from 10AM till 2PM when nature calls (To eat haha!) made us stop studying. We lunched at Macs and headed off to TampineseOne and there's this nice high-waisted skirt from JOOP that I liked but I couldn't think of what occassion I could get it for so I didn't get it. Bel also saw skirt she liked haha! Never mind skirt, I'll come back for you heh.
Wednesday-Thursday: Went for the 2Day1Night event at church. Started the day with Amazing Race at Sentosa and i was in the same group with Minghui, Marcus. Funny time we had and we came in 2nd haha. Bite-size: 432 Planks make up the bridge at Palawan Beach. We then had ball games and went to dunk myself in the sea with Jolyn, Rebecca, David and the rest of the guys (Don't know all their names yet paiseh!) swam from one island to the other! Wow, and we headed back to Church for BBQ and food was great. Went home to wash up and headed back for the movie: A Walk To Remember. It was a sweet movie which I teared a little, so if you know me well, you'll know you should go watch the show cause' I rarely tear up haha. After that, the remaining people who stayed played Taboo and after that I went to listen to the rest play music till I got so insanely tired and zombie-like that Mingren had to tell me to go sleep. That was about 4AM. Woke up at 5.30AM and went for breakfast before heading back home where I slept practically the whole day.
Friday: Studying mainly cause' I've been such a slacker, with a little of shopping before church started haha, but I only bought one top. After that, went for Church and headed home to sleep.
Saturday: Tuition with ron babes but she didn't give me wake-up call so I woke up late! Haha its not your fault ron, its my alarm's fault. We made it to tuition and I was struggling with Kinematics but Ms Ho helped me understand it better so I'm a happier girl doing kinematics now. Ended tuition and we hit the hairband shops, and Ron and I bought our bow hairbands from Helen before lunching. After that, Ron went to do her tuition homework (I encouraged her not to do, I'm so bad haha), while I went in vain to shop for my dad's gift. When ron was done, we went Op and she bought a printed tee while i bought a printed tee and another top! Went home for tuition after that while Ron went for her tuition also. But on the way home, I met my mum at J8 and I got boxers for my dad haha! Chinese tuition, more studying, and I zonked off.
Sunday: Highlight of the day: Opening of my blog! *Cuts the red ribbon* Haha THANK YOU RONNIE FOR YOUR HELP WITH MY BLOG AND MAKING IT SO NICE! I'm a big kuku with html and all its other nonsense. And I think I fallen in love with blogging haha! For now, I'm terribly broke but daddy say he's going to sponser me yeah!
Haha that's all for now babes, hope this was entertaining, and I promise to update as often as I can. Notice I have very little emoticons haha!
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|