what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Saturday, June 27, 2009 / 6:29 AM
Girl Guides Carnival was the highlight of today (I only went for those coupons haha). Met the girls: Bel, Xf and Ron. Bus-ed to HQ and thats when all hell went loose. Haha when we went in, the place was totally swamped with people and I got a headache. Well, nothing much happened, just that the eclairs from our school's stall were awesome and I got some bracelets.

BUT, the lucky draws got the four of us cracking up. The climax was when Ron won the Grand Prize *drumrolls*..... TWILIGHT Poster! But no, she wanted the Fahrenheit one while I wanted the Boys Over Flowers one. That's when she went nooooo but everyone started clapping haha! Ron tried to ask them to change the gift but they said no, and Ron was so sad. After that, we both couldn't stop playing the lucky draw in the hopes of getting what we wanted, but all we got were tidbits and clips haha! Two bucks per draw, come to think of it, it was quite a waste of money and most of my coupons were spent on it.

After that, we decided to go and lunched with them, before going off for my haircut. Usually, people cut their hair when its long, and people trim their hair when its short. Haha but I actually went to cut instead of trim when I have short hair! (Well it was my mum who said cut, she doesn't like trim lol). So now, I look half willy-wonka, a quarter suaku, a quarter unique and nowhere near Megan Fox. Good side: It won't be that hot during IRs haha.

Came home to watch Harper's Island, and boy oh boy, who's the killer?! But this week episode was really fantastic, amazing, intense and sad. Well, I still feel Abby's the killer (Sorry Dhivya!) cause I like Jimmy loads haha. Can't wait for next week's episode, an episode closer to finding out the killer! Oh yes, today I surprisingly met quite a number of people- Amelia, Lydia, Camp Training peepos (With the exception of s.f.z haha). But I think Ron met more haha. Tilll tmr!