what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 / 5:45 PM
Yesterday in the morning, I tried to study and yay I finally did one of my Heymaths , which sucked haha! After that, I talked to Bel online and I realised so much has changed for guides, and I really do miss Guides somehow. I won't miss the times where we got scolded, rushing deadlines and all but I really do miss trying to be fierce but always being unable to, miss the practices we had for ACSBR Gangshow dance and Campfire one too, miss the mornings where we had to go to the Guides den and all. Haha I feel like I'm like some old granny, reminiscing the past. After that, I signed off and rushed for Cell Outing!

We met up at AMK Station at 1PM. I thought I would get hopelessly lost cause AMK station is large, overcrowded and all, but lucky for me, I caught sight of Joe Yong when I reached and she saw me too. Met up with Amelia, Mengren and Cedric and the four of us decided to go to Suki Buffet to get seats while Amelia went to buy the tickets. It took us like half an hour to get there haha cause we were a little lost! Here's the funny part. By the time we found the place, we saw Amelia walking towards us! Lol but the food there was great and value-for-money with sashimi, tempura, sushi etc. I ate my octupus haha! It got real funny with all the weird dishes the guys ordered being served and when we started to chat about dramas and all. I couldn't stop laughing!

After that, we headed off to watch Transformers 2! Haha not the kind of show you'll find me watching, I'm not into all this robotic things. But surprisingly, it was really good! Haha the cinematic effects was awesome and the show was crazily funny, I rate it a must-watch for everyone, regardless if you like robots or not. Come on, it was full house at AMK Cathay haha, though I don't know how people can watch from the first row seats lol. Sadly, Amelia had to leave halfway cause she had something on but we all continued on the movie:( After that, Mingren and Joe Yong went off by MRT and I left with Cedric to take 88 home.

When I reached home, my crazy family was watching Transformers 1!!! Oh man I kept hearing the 'I want revenge' robotic sound in my head after that. And they started to talk like robots, haha so you can imagine me laughing at them, and not touching my books! Gosh holidays are nearing to the end but I don't feel productive at all! Motivation, come to mama! On a lighter note, I really enjoyed myself yesterday, cause it's been such a long time I just went for a meal and movie, and I had a chance to know my Cell Group members better:)

P.S. Dhivya! Megan Fox can't be a guy, she's so 100 per cent girl/women/female in Transformers! HAHA:D

Edit/
MEGAN FOX IS A MAN, but a hot and prettaye one haha, check this out: http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/