what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Sunday, July 12, 2009 / 4:19 AM
After a weekend, I still have one chemistry paper smiling, winking, signalling at me! Oh wells, I watched Harper's Island Season Finale already haha, and the only person I can talk to about the finale is myself. Even my mum is avoiding me cause she know I'll just shoot off and tell who is the murderer! The show's really nice, and so I went to rewatch the first few episodes. The whole mood is so happy, and now, at the end of the show, it's really such a big tragedy! I better get going to do my chem paper, cause I'm going to rewatch it with my mum later! For now, here's the pictures as promised:)