|
Sunday, July 19, 2009 / 6:37 AM
It's Sunday again, sighs. Haha not looking forward at all to tmr! I'm only looking forward to recess with Dhiv, Bel, Fang, Jew and Rons haha. And Dru's getting me my Mr Greedy (I hope!)too :D Friday didn't go as what we planned haha. That recess, Dhiv and I found Xf and we were wondering where Bel was. So we decide to head to the canteen. And Xf told me she saw Ron so I went to find her. Now the fun begins! Ron went 'Hey Em' and I think I did some of my crazy actions before she realized that we planned to eat tgt. Lol hilarious Ron! Later on while we were eating, Bel suddenly appeared out of nowhere holding a broom! Haha that made me laugh again! Love going recess with them cause they make my life so funny!
Oh yes, I saw the New Moon edit trailer that is super hilarious, totally lmao at it. Go watch the original first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnyDdfVgqnQ and then laugh like how I did at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbAppj00nZo&feature=fvst Hope that gives your life the added perk it needs! Cause that's what I need right now. Till then!
|
Sunday, July 19, 2009 / 6:37 AM
It's Sunday again, sighs. Haha not looking forward at all to tmr! I'm only looking forward to recess with Dhiv, Bel, Fang, Jew and Rons haha. And Dru's getting me my Mr Greedy (I hope!)too :D Friday didn't go as what we planned haha. That recess, Dhiv and I found Xf and we were wondering where Bel was. So we decide to head to the canteen. And Xf told me she saw Ron so I went to find her. Now the fun begins! Ron went 'Hey Em' and I think I did some of my crazy actions before she realized that we planned to eat tgt. Lol hilarious Ron! Later on while we were eating, Bel suddenly appeared out of nowhere holding a broom! Haha that made me laugh again! Love going recess with them cause they make my life so funny!
Oh yes, I saw the New Moon edit trailer that is super hilarious, totally lmao at it. Go watch the original first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnyDdfVgqnQ and then laugh like how I did at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbAppj00nZo&feature=fvst Hope that gives your life the added perk it needs! Cause that's what I need right now. Till then!
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|