|
Thursday, July 9, 2009 / 5:38 AM
My Pinky Birthday Cake:D
Life's been terrible since the start of tuesday this week. Sighs with IRs and the mountainous pile of homework I see daily, it's really no wonder that I'm so dead beat and sick of everything. Coming home makes it worse. And I don't know why, I suddenly get irritated so easily. It just gets into me. Ohwells, today ended off well after IR where I went to eat with Ron and Dhiv at Video World. Funny pair that kept me in constant laughter haha! Thanks for brightening my week haha! What with the guides songs and all! Haha and ron, I understand how you feel. And frankly speaking, I don't like her too haha. She's a SOB, DOB whatever haha. So ron, don't let her get under your skin. Tmr's the end of the week, and I don't feel so excited over the weekends, cause it means an avalanche of homework haha. Oh wait, I am looking forward to Sunday, the day Muffin makes her appearance haha! Its the season finale of Harper's Island! If you are die-hard fan (like me and dhiv), please rmb to watch and if you've never watched it before, don't leave any regrets and go watch it! HAHA till then, with the pictures from Swensons and all!
|
Thursday, July 9, 2009 / 5:38 AM
My Pinky Birthday Cake:D
Life's been terrible since the start of tuesday this week. Sighs with IRs and the mountainous pile of homework I see daily, it's really no wonder that I'm so dead beat and sick of everything. Coming home makes it worse. And I don't know why, I suddenly get irritated so easily. It just gets into me. Ohwells, today ended off well after IR where I went to eat with Ron and Dhiv at Video World. Funny pair that kept me in constant laughter haha! Thanks for brightening my week haha! What with the guides songs and all! Haha and ron, I understand how you feel. And frankly speaking, I don't like her too haha. She's a SOB, DOB whatever haha. So ron, don't let her get under your skin. Tmr's the end of the week, and I don't feel so excited over the weekends, cause it means an avalanche of homework haha. Oh wait, I am looking forward to Sunday, the day Muffin makes her appearance haha! Its the season finale of Harper's Island! If you are die-hard fan (like me and dhiv), please rmb to watch and if you've never watched it before, don't leave any regrets and go watch it! HAHA till then, with the pictures from Swensons and all!
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|