|
Sunday, August 9, 2009 / 7:57 AM
Nothing interesting these days in my life haha. I think I'm stuck in a rut. Oh yes, didn't go school on Friday so I managed to catch up on long-lost sleep:)I have this bad bad problem of watching dramas. Sighs. And the bad thing is I get re-addicted to dramas I watched before. Now, it's Devil Beside Me, tomorrow it might be BOF. Hahaha. Why is it bad? Cause IR's ending this week, and when it ends, it means prelims is here. AND IM STILL IN THE MOOD TO WATCH DRAMAS! *Whaccks myslef*
Watched Singapore Idol, and I was laughing so badly at some crazy people. Take one guy for an example. Ken asked: "Are you nervous?" And he replied: "Yeah, cause' I didn't eat my breakfast lol." That made my day, cause I couldn't stop laughing. P.S. Happy National Day Singapore! You're a year older now haha. I wished I could celebrate my birthday on the floating platform too haha! :) With all those gunfires and all!
Replies to Dhiv tag: Oops this is like so long overdue! Haha, no dhiv, you always find me pooping out to say hi at you! That means I'm hooked on the computer non-stops:(
|
Sunday, August 9, 2009 / 7:57 AM
Nothing interesting these days in my life haha. I think I'm stuck in a rut. Oh yes, didn't go school on Friday so I managed to catch up on long-lost sleep:)I have this bad bad problem of watching dramas. Sighs. And the bad thing is I get re-addicted to dramas I watched before. Now, it's Devil Beside Me, tomorrow it might be BOF. Hahaha. Why is it bad? Cause IR's ending this week, and when it ends, it means prelims is here. AND IM STILL IN THE MOOD TO WATCH DRAMAS! *Whaccks myslef*
Watched Singapore Idol, and I was laughing so badly at some crazy people. Take one guy for an example. Ken asked: "Are you nervous?" And he replied: "Yeah, cause' I didn't eat my breakfast lol." That made my day, cause I couldn't stop laughing. P.S. Happy National Day Singapore! You're a year older now haha. I wished I could celebrate my birthday on the floating platform too haha! :) With all those gunfires and all!
Replies to Dhiv tag: Oops this is like so long overdue! Haha, no dhiv, you always find me pooping out to say hi at you! That means I'm hooked on the computer non-stops:(
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|