what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Saturday, August 1, 2009 / 1:58 AM
Okay blogger's still not working well. Haha its been a long time since my last post, mainly beacuse blogger's got a problem and I have been so busy. Piling homework, sleepless nights arggghhh. Haha the reason why I drag myself out of bed (Actually I roll off haha) is to see everyone. Haha nothing interesting really happened the past two weeks with the execption of napfa, which thankfully I passed and the rest (Dru, Aries and Dhiv) did too! Thanks guys for pushing me all the way, esp at the stupid, useless nonsensical inclined pull-ups that pulls me down always=X haha.

What else happened? Oh yes, tuition with Ron the past two weeks have been exceptionally sensational (I don't know what word to use haha!) The first week, I suggested sharing the Little Miss and Mr Men capsule. And we had Mr Bump. and Lil Miss Chatterbox. But the thing is, I had Chatterbox and Ron wanted Bump. So we made our way back into 7 Eleven laughing (Cause I said we should buy one more again), and the cashier must have found us quite ridiculous. Now, I have Nosey, Chattybox, Small, Shy and Greedy!:D Second week, I went to Ron's house before tution and Ron cooked maggi mee! Yummy yummy! Ron, you have to cook more of that korean maggi meeeeee. Haha I envy her for having the whole house to herself after school. Sucks having to come home to an annoying sister who makes so much noise and my maid who chats non-stop on her handphone! The grass is always greener on the other side I guess. Haha.'

And dhivya turned sixteen on 28th July! Happy belated birthday! Thanks for being my friendly friend for 4 years! Cheers to 4 years of friendship haha!:)And I want my NC-16 movie haha.

Other than that, my life has been the pits. The clocks ticking fast. And I'm moving slow D: Back to the books haha!