|
Monday, November 9, 2009 / 7:22 PM

 Finally most of the papers are over! The O's were okay(Some were easy haha!), even if the standard has upped (No such word!) a little. I stll have two more paper 1 for bio n chem but I'm like having a big holiday right now, indulging myself in Hi My Sweetheart and Autumn Concerto! Hai pai made me laugh my head off, but after watching Autumn Concerto, I felt so sad I cried! My dad thought I was having mood swings haha! Haha if i cry while watching that drama, its gotta be real GOOODDDD:D HAHAHAHAHAAH you should know why. Haha I seriously can't wait for this friday, cos we're going to watch My Sister's Keepers if its still showing! And next week is long-awaited prom haha! I've been searching for hotels until my mum's so fed up haha cos I keep calling her every odd hour. And I finally manged to find Hotel Ibis so yay, I really can't wait! And it seems Ron's got her prom preview, I also should go do mine haha! Oh wells, I think I better try to study for paper 1, but I have no mood at all! Till then, this friday, where I shall come up with my holiday plans wheee!
|
Monday, November 9, 2009 / 7:22 PM

 Finally most of the papers are over! The O's were okay(Some were easy haha!), even if the standard has upped (No such word!) a little. I stll have two more paper 1 for bio n chem but I'm like having a big holiday right now, indulging myself in Hi My Sweetheart and Autumn Concerto! Hai pai made me laugh my head off, but after watching Autumn Concerto, I felt so sad I cried! My dad thought I was having mood swings haha! Haha if i cry while watching that drama, its gotta be real GOOODDDD:D HAHAHAHAHAAH you should know why. Haha I seriously can't wait for this friday, cos we're going to watch My Sister's Keepers if its still showing! And next week is long-awaited prom haha! I've been searching for hotels until my mum's so fed up haha cos I keep calling her every odd hour. And I finally manged to find Hotel Ibis so yay, I really can't wait! And it seems Ron's got her prom preview, I also should go do mine haha! Oh wells, I think I better try to study for paper 1, but I have no mood at all! Till then, this friday, where I shall come up with my holiday plans wheee!
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|