This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out MSN: stalk me Facebook: here MySpace: here
being so close
profile JournalAffiliatesTagboardArchives
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 / 8:56 PM
Model Shoot Part 2 hahahaha!
Next day after prom
Haha what is Jewel doing? Morning people!
After Prom, At GWC
PS. Xf is the one holding a pink shawl haha
We can be on magazine covers alr haha!
Relieving childhood memories
Happy advance Christmas from me and bel!:D
Before Prom!:D In the hotel hahahaha.
Haha woke up at 12 today and been uploading till now. I'll upload the rest soon! Back to Amazing Race now hahahaha.
Ron: Haha here they are whoots! Lol haha mistake mistake:)
Bel: Haha yes there are more and here they are! Still got more D:
Dhiv: Haha ang moh pic is too blur:( Haha who has the pic of xf and the angmoh hahaha!