|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 / 11:17 PM

Yesterday was PROM. Hahahaha met Ron, Bel, Dhiv, Jewel, Xf in the afternoon and we headed to RiverView Hotel to prepare ourselves! Haha Jewel's mom sent us to Marina Mandarin n we were all so excited/anxious/terrified to meet everyone haha. Met everyone and boy oh boy, it seems everyone undergone some make-over haha. Everyone looked so good! Prom kickstarted off with simple games, and itwas so hilarious.
Emcee: What is the team name you want?
Jan: What do you want? (Addressing the crowd)
Emcee: Okay, this side of the hall is team what-do-you-want!
Gosh, that got me laughing non-stop. The food was good, but queeing for the buffet was crazy! One blink of the eye and poof, the whole tray of food was gone! Haha i was busy scooping deserts like some auntie and kept bringing it back to the table for the rest! Ron participated in Miss TKGS contest and so did Nikila! But they didn't win sadly. I though Nikila should have won haha with her 'Bring out the inner tiger in me" answer! (So biased here) Or Ron with her princessy look and logical, audible answer:) Haha and there was lucky draw too but as usual, I didn't win anything. Other than that, prom was mostly taking pictures. Come to think of it, prom is actually such a waste of $$, considering how much I bombed on it. And the stress of getting everything haha!
Cabbed to Great World City and we were busy cam-whoring till some ang-moh came in and join us haha! Too bad we reached there late and we caould not watch anymore movies. Went to Macs to rest our poor feets (I tell you, highheeled shoes are a killer man!) before we set off back to the hotel. I'm so glad I made it back to the hotel and was looking forward to change into comfy flip-flops BUT the key could not open the hotel room door. Frustrated, Bel and I headed to the receptionist while the rest went to hide.
Thats when the whole fiasco started! We couldn't get a new key because the room was registered under Ron's bro name and we were considered "illegal immigrants". I was extremely pissed cause my feet was hurting so badly! Gosh, I can understand what they are doing about security reasons but it's ridiculous to call someone to travel down to get a new key for us. Thanks to Ron's bro who came down to help us and brought us yummy carrot cake haha!:D
Stayed up to play Truth-or-Dare and it became some Q n A or sharing session later haha and it was quality bonding time hahaha but I feel asleep first cause I was extremely tired! Breakfast at Macs and we started our model shoot haha. Played card games till check-out time with the hilarious "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" forfeit haha. I need to sleep now! Such a terrible headache. Will upload the rest tmr:D
Presenting model Sharon Lee and photographer Emily Chua:)
|
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 / 11:17 PM

Yesterday was PROM. Hahahaha met Ron, Bel, Dhiv, Jewel, Xf in the afternoon and we headed to RiverView Hotel to prepare ourselves! Haha Jewel's mom sent us to Marina Mandarin n we were all so excited/anxious/terrified to meet everyone haha. Met everyone and boy oh boy, it seems everyone undergone some make-over haha. Everyone looked so good! Prom kickstarted off with simple games, and itwas so hilarious.
Emcee: What is the team name you want?
Jan: What do you want? (Addressing the crowd)
Emcee: Okay, this side of the hall is team what-do-you-want!
Gosh, that got me laughing non-stop. The food was good, but queeing for the buffet was crazy! One blink of the eye and poof, the whole tray of food was gone! Haha i was busy scooping deserts like some auntie and kept bringing it back to the table for the rest! Ron participated in Miss TKGS contest and so did Nikila! But they didn't win sadly. I though Nikila should have won haha with her 'Bring out the inner tiger in me" answer! (So biased here) Or Ron with her princessy look and logical, audible answer:) Haha and there was lucky draw too but as usual, I didn't win anything. Other than that, prom was mostly taking pictures. Come to think of it, prom is actually such a waste of $$, considering how much I bombed on it. And the stress of getting everything haha!
Cabbed to Great World City and we were busy cam-whoring till some ang-moh came in and join us haha! Too bad we reached there late and we caould not watch anymore movies. Went to Macs to rest our poor feets (I tell you, highheeled shoes are a killer man!) before we set off back to the hotel. I'm so glad I made it back to the hotel and was looking forward to change into comfy flip-flops BUT the key could not open the hotel room door. Frustrated, Bel and I headed to the receptionist while the rest went to hide.
Thats when the whole fiasco started! We couldn't get a new key because the room was registered under Ron's bro name and we were considered "illegal immigrants". I was extremely pissed cause my feet was hurting so badly! Gosh, I can understand what they are doing about security reasons but it's ridiculous to call someone to travel down to get a new key for us. Thanks to Ron's bro who came down to help us and brought us yummy carrot cake haha!:D
Stayed up to play Truth-or-Dare and it became some Q n A or sharing session later haha and it was quality bonding time hahaha but I feel asleep first cause I was extremely tired! Breakfast at Macs and we started our model shoot haha. Played card games till check-out time with the hilarious "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" forfeit haha. I need to sleep now! Such a terrible headache. Will upload the rest tmr:D
Presenting model Sharon Lee and photographer Emily Chua:)
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|