|
Saturday, December 19, 2009 / 11:27 PM
At the Taroko Gorge Park!
Look like engineers in those helmets eh!
I'm sitting on the edge of the private hot spring haha! Pose with the aboriginal village ppl! THIS IS A FLYING FISH! IT HAS WINGS HAHA. Up up and away in the Hello Kitty Ferris Wheel! On the cruise at Sun Moon Lake! Brr so cold. Pose with the rock =_= At Fisherman's Wharf and Lovers Bridge in Tamshui! Filiming site of Meteor Garden:D Taipei 101, Tallest Building in TaipeiHaha back to blog more about my trip! Actually more on the hotels and on my shopping! Haha Promised Land Resort was really comfortable! We stayed in a Venetian-insipred room and the toilet was huge! Yeah so huge till I was crawling around looking for the contacts I dropped! Sigh such a waste, wore it twice only!:( Then Chihpen Royal Hotel was where I went for hot spring again. There was ginger bath, rose bath etc. But we had to strip down again, sickening hahaha! Cause we went to the outdoor hot spring and it was freezing cold! But each hotel room had a private hot spring bath, which was so shiok. Lakeshore Hotel and Grand Formosa Regent were like wow, cause it was more like a suite than a hotel room! There was a walk-in wardrobe and a sofa set. Rest of the hotels was just normal haha! In total, I spent 200 plus! Yikes man must work harder alr hahahah. Bought two skirts and a dress. Not much clothes to buy cause its the winter season you know. I bought lots of food mainly, my entire dining table and fridge is filled with food haha!:D Pineapple tarts, Tai yang Bing, Nai You Bing, Roselle biscuits, IRON EGGS etc! And I bought two handbags and jewellery! Plus lots of souvenirs and gifts for all!:) Oh yes bought Love Contract and Bump Off Lover cause I felt it was ridiculous if I don't get Taiwan Dramas from Taiwan! Haha I know they are old shows but all the new shows I watch before so I dont feel like buying them heheh.
I really miss the TV there, so amazing to wake up and watch Yu Le Bai Fen Bai. Then come back to watch Hai Pai, Da Chang Jin, Xi Huan Lai Dou Feng Che, Tao Hua Xiao Mei and Autumn Concerto. T_T I love taiwan man! Sigh back to work tmr. I want christmas celebration guys! HAHAHAH:D More pics if I'm free, if not till we meet up:) Ron: HAHA yep I agree! Love him as both xuehai and dalang! Love the show so much la! Haha it increased by 0.01 :D Whoooooo! Haha my dad will nag alot one lorh! Haha all dads are like that:)
|
Saturday, December 19, 2009 / 11:27 PM
At the Taroko Gorge Park!
Look like engineers in those helmets eh!
I'm sitting on the edge of the private hot spring haha! Pose with the aboriginal village ppl! THIS IS A FLYING FISH! IT HAS WINGS HAHA. Up up and away in the Hello Kitty Ferris Wheel! On the cruise at Sun Moon Lake! Brr so cold. Pose with the rock =_= At Fisherman's Wharf and Lovers Bridge in Tamshui! Filiming site of Meteor Garden:D Taipei 101, Tallest Building in TaipeiHaha back to blog more about my trip! Actually more on the hotels and on my shopping! Haha Promised Land Resort was really comfortable! We stayed in a Venetian-insipred room and the toilet was huge! Yeah so huge till I was crawling around looking for the contacts I dropped! Sigh such a waste, wore it twice only!:( Then Chihpen Royal Hotel was where I went for hot spring again. There was ginger bath, rose bath etc. But we had to strip down again, sickening hahaha! Cause we went to the outdoor hot spring and it was freezing cold! But each hotel room had a private hot spring bath, which was so shiok. Lakeshore Hotel and Grand Formosa Regent were like wow, cause it was more like a suite than a hotel room! There was a walk-in wardrobe and a sofa set. Rest of the hotels was just normal haha! In total, I spent 200 plus! Yikes man must work harder alr hahahah. Bought two skirts and a dress. Not much clothes to buy cause its the winter season you know. I bought lots of food mainly, my entire dining table and fridge is filled with food haha!:D Pineapple tarts, Tai yang Bing, Nai You Bing, Roselle biscuits, IRON EGGS etc! And I bought two handbags and jewellery! Plus lots of souvenirs and gifts for all!:) Oh yes bought Love Contract and Bump Off Lover cause I felt it was ridiculous if I don't get Taiwan Dramas from Taiwan! Haha I know they are old shows but all the new shows I watch before so I dont feel like buying them heheh.
I really miss the TV there, so amazing to wake up and watch Yu Le Bai Fen Bai. Then come back to watch Hai Pai, Da Chang Jin, Xi Huan Lai Dou Feng Che, Tao Hua Xiao Mei and Autumn Concerto. T_T I love taiwan man! Sigh back to work tmr. I want christmas celebration guys! HAHAHAH:D More pics if I'm free, if not till we meet up:) Ron: HAHA yep I agree! Love him as both xuehai and dalang! Love the show so much la! Haha it increased by 0.01 :D Whoooooo! Haha my dad will nag alot one lorh! Haha all dads are like that:)
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|