what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Saturday, December 19, 2009 / 6:28 AM
Back from Taiwan! The whole trip was great except I lost one of my contacts:( I think it fell into the sink and there goes $130! Well the bright side was my parents didnt scold me though my mum was not too happy cos she paid for it hahah! But my dad promised to get me a new one cos I was so sad haha!

First few days were spent visiting those museums, memorial halls, monuments etc. Boring hahaha I tell you! But night markets was so fun! The food was goood! I ate till my tummy exploded! Loved the oyster omelette esp! Ate it like 6 times in total:D But the place stinks and there was xiao qiang running here and there D: Poor dad doesnt eat pork, and 75% of the meat was porky! Haha i kept feeding him veg!

On the fourth day, we went to the Taroko Gorge! It was so pretty! But we had to wear helmets for safety reasons and I looked like an idiot in the pictures hahaah. Sun Moon Lake was real nice too! But taking pictures there was real horrible! My parents were posing and the C ppl just pushed them away! So rude! So the next time, when they signalled him to move away, he told them to get away! And they were so shell-shocked while I was laughing at them. Cmon, what gives you the right to just call us to get lost! Not as if you owned the lake. Haha and we went to Fisherman's Wharf which was the filming site of Meteor Garden!

Yesterday, we went to this fengshui place and the lady told me I have a bad temper. She described it as luan qi ba zao, which means a total mess hahaha. My parents couldnt stop laughing. Then she said I lack control over money and I will overspend easily hahaah! LOL it was so funny.

Went to Ximending and it is like Bugis Street! But nicer:) Shopped like mad there! Cause we had the option to choose to take the tour bus back to the hotel or go back by the train, I insisted we had to stay on and shop till they closed! Hahaha in the end, only my family didnt board the bus back! I actually didnt shop so much like Japan, although there were quite alot of stuff that was really cheap. Cause my bag had no more space hahaha! It was so fat that it kept toppling over, so embarassing! We bought so much food! Every stop, it was buy buy buy! Lucky my daddy brought an extra bag!:D You name it, I got it haahah!

The hotels we stayed in were great! According to my dad, Taiwanese love big bathrooms so yep, their bathrooms are really impressive! Half the size of a classroom at least! Overall, I LOVED MY TRIP TO TAIWAN! But it was freezing cold there, 10 degrees plus! Haha hate the coldness! Oh yes I love the TV in taiwan! Its so amazing, so much dramas! And entertainment news, variety shows etc. Wow it felt so good watching Hai Pai live! Helped to raise the ratings!:D Right now, I miss the Taiwan TV like crazy T_T Okies, I'm terribly tired. Back to reality: WORKING
I'll be back with more on Taiwan!

Ron: UPDATED BABES!:D