|
Thursday, December 10, 2009 / 9:33 PM
One word to describe my week- HECTIC! Haha basically been working most of this week! But work's quite fun the past few days cause Bel and I were working tgt!:D Ron came to visit us yesterday and I looked so mad hugging her in front of my customer! Haha but thanks Ron for visiting:)
Went for Seoul Garden with Xf, Ron and Dhiv on Tues. Haha its been a long time since I went buffet-ing and I was so filled up! After that, went to watch New Moon with Aries! It was an okay movie, but if you never read the book before, it'll be complete nonsense haha! The special effects are so good though!
Now packing for my trip and I HATE PACKING. I always seem to be short of so many stuff. Thats all from me and I'll be back with pics and stuff for all from Taiwan! I'm terribly excited right now! Sadded that I have to miss Sec4 Farewell though:( Adiosss~
Dhiv: HAHAHAHAH lol yep must do my part for the env! Haha I'll try to keep updatingg! Bel: HAHAHAHA I was like a robot then! Now I'm so flexible like the Bata flexible shoess hahahahaah! And I'll keep updatinggg! Ron: HAHAHAH its okies! Be the first next time lol;)
|
Thursday, December 10, 2009 / 9:33 PM
One word to describe my week- HECTIC! Haha basically been working most of this week! But work's quite fun the past few days cause Bel and I were working tgt!:D Ron came to visit us yesterday and I looked so mad hugging her in front of my customer! Haha but thanks Ron for visiting:)
Went for Seoul Garden with Xf, Ron and Dhiv on Tues. Haha its been a long time since I went buffet-ing and I was so filled up! After that, went to watch New Moon with Aries! It was an okay movie, but if you never read the book before, it'll be complete nonsense haha! The special effects are so good though!
Now packing for my trip and I HATE PACKING. I always seem to be short of so many stuff. Thats all from me and I'll be back with pics and stuff for all from Taiwan! I'm terribly excited right now! Sadded that I have to miss Sec4 Farewell though:( Adiosss~
Dhiv: HAHAHAHAH lol yep must do my part for the env! Haha I'll try to keep updatingg! Bel: HAHAHAHA I was like a robot then! Now I'm so flexible like the Bata flexible shoess hahahahaah! And I'll keep updatinggg! Ron: HAHAHAH its okies! Be the first next time lol;)
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|