what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Thursday, January 28, 2010 / 1:52 AM
Hahah I'm super tiredsss. Lol today was first day at NJC haha and it was great! I really have no regets going there! Met Elizabeth at Marymount MRT and we bused down to NJC tgt. Hahah the first thing that caught our eye was that we used cards to tap on a reader to record our attendance! So cool, ahahah I sound like such a suaku. The whole day was all nothing but TALKS HAHAHA. Apparently, we have to make our subj combi choice tmr. Thats like so fast haha. Mainly went with the TKGS people for breaks and all. We got lost a little cause the school campus is really big. Anw, there is only nine of us :( I bought my uniform alr! Yay hahaha I can't wait to alter it. Lol the skirt length is like long! Hahaha. But the size isn't. And my PE colours are red and white haha. It matches my nike shoes v well HAHAHAHAHA.

I decided I will most probably take 4H2, Bio, Chem, Maths and Econs. Thats like the norm combi lol. And I want to apply for the MOE Pre-U Scholarship but I dread the thought of interviewssss:( Haha, as for CCAs, I decided to join Floorball since there is Floorball in NJC! But if I can't make out, I shall just try out Student Council or just go join those clubs and societiesss. Haha I doubt I'll be blogging often cos its time to get back to the mugging world right after Orientation! Éveryone in NJ is like damn smart. They tell me their first choice is like RJ or HC. Hahaha. Sighsssss. But, I'll definately blog all about Orientationn for sure! My OGLs are really nice ppl and there this Crescent girl in my OG who I got to knw today haha. She's really nice too.

Travelling is great now! I'm going to dedicate some lines to show how happy I am over travelling HAHHAAH. Ohman its just like a quick 20 min and I'll reach home from school. of course, its longer in the morning cause of the BAD TRAFFIC JAM. Lol. Still, travelling is really a breeze now. Okies, I am going to go relax now, super tired cause I am still not used to waking up early! Haha some more cool facts about NJ is that there is a bbt shop in the canteenn (YUM!) and school starts at 840 on thursdays specially! And we are the Senior High 1 (Feels so American style) and I met Mrs Capel there. She's now teaching geog there haha. Toodles!:)

Ron: Me too! I'm so sad its going to end hahaah.