|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 / 5:01 AM
Hahah its been such a long time since I blogged! I've been working non-stop since I came back, and yesterday was my last day! Glad that I can finally get to relax and all! But sad that I won't be able to see joyce and everyone else! They're really super nice people:D
Yesterday was class chalet and it was a success! Hahah as usual, I fell asleep early! Haha why I always can't stay up one?! We kept talking so much about everythign we could think of. The games got terribly funny hahah! Loved pictionary the best ahha! ;D No pictures this time cause I was busy running around settling everything! Glad that we had this time to bond:)
Seriously, these days I find my parents really irritating. Roar. I need to get out of this house. I'm going to get Rainié and Show's album! Esp Show's! Omg I liek him so much now since Hai Pai. Hooray to Hai Pai for breaking 4! Its so nice:D
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 / 5:01 AM
Hahah its been such a long time since I blogged! I've been working non-stop since I came back, and yesterday was my last day! Glad that I can finally get to relax and all! But sad that I won't be able to see joyce and everyone else! They're really super nice people:D
Yesterday was class chalet and it was a success! Hahah as usual, I fell asleep early! Haha why I always can't stay up one?! We kept talking so much about everythign we could think of. The games got terribly funny hahah! Loved pictionary the best ahha! ;D No pictures this time cause I was busy running around settling everything! Glad that we had this time to bond:)
Seriously, these days I find my parents really irritating. Roar. I need to get out of this house. I'm going to get Rainié and Show's album! Esp Show's! Omg I liek him so much now since Hai Pai. Hooray to Hai Pai for breaking 4! Its so nice:D
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|