|
Friday, January 8, 2010 / 8:06 PM
Hey hey! Hahah back to post about this week. Haha quitted my job at Bata last sunday. Kinda sad about leaving aunty, uncle, joyce and the rest, cause they've been really nice! On the other hand, I'm glad to finally get a rest and go holidayyy!
Had class chalet the next day and it was really fun! I'm so glad everything went well. While everyone was palying Amazing Race, Kim and I headed to NTUC to shop for the food and we had two trolleys laden with groceries! We both thought it'll be like $500 but it actually amounted to $100 plus. BBQ was great, but the highlight had to be Taboo and Pictionary! Ohman I kept laughing and laughing! We kept talking about anything and everything and as usual, I slept quite early!
I went shopping with Aries on Thursday! Met her at Plaza Sing and we had dimsum for lunch (YUM!) and we began to shop. We initially planned to watch a movie, but we decided to just shop shop shop! After getting all our clothes, I wanted to get Rainie's album so we headed down to Marina Square and HOORAY! I got the album:) Its the raincoat version, but I actually wanted the Hai Pai version. Well, I'm just so happy I got her album! After that, we shopped for awhile before we headed home.
Yesterday, I went shopping again with Ron and D! We met at 313 and went to Food Republic for lunch. Yes, its HUGE! Haha everythign there is huge la, like F21. We headed to Far east to cont shopping and while Ron headed home, D and I headed to J8 to shop. Helped my mum with grocery shopping before I headed to church. Wow, I went for a shopping bonaza for two non-stop and I bombed about 300 bucks! In total, I bought two shoes, seven tops, one shorts, one jacket and one romper. I think I need to stop shopping hard-core for awhile haha.
Hahah right now, I really like Rainie and Show! Esp Show! His latest MV is so cool man. I can't wait to get his new album, Luo Sheng Men. Hahah Hai Pai going to be out on Monday! I really can't wait cause Bao Zhu finally knows Dalung and Xuehai is the same person! Results is also going to be out on Monday. Everyone's feeling nervous, including me. Whatever happens, I know I put in my all. I hope for the best, but I'm prepared for the worst. And I truly wish everyone good luck, I know we can all make it!:D
Ron: Lol no haha the beginning so niceee!!!! Haha love him so much!
|
Friday, January 8, 2010 / 8:06 PM
Hey hey! Hahah back to post about this week. Haha quitted my job at Bata last sunday. Kinda sad about leaving aunty, uncle, joyce and the rest, cause they've been really nice! On the other hand, I'm glad to finally get a rest and go holidayyy!
Had class chalet the next day and it was really fun! I'm so glad everything went well. While everyone was palying Amazing Race, Kim and I headed to NTUC to shop for the food and we had two trolleys laden with groceries! We both thought it'll be like $500 but it actually amounted to $100 plus. BBQ was great, but the highlight had to be Taboo and Pictionary! Ohman I kept laughing and laughing! We kept talking about anything and everything and as usual, I slept quite early!
I went shopping with Aries on Thursday! Met her at Plaza Sing and we had dimsum for lunch (YUM!) and we began to shop. We initially planned to watch a movie, but we decided to just shop shop shop! After getting all our clothes, I wanted to get Rainie's album so we headed down to Marina Square and HOORAY! I got the album:) Its the raincoat version, but I actually wanted the Hai Pai version. Well, I'm just so happy I got her album! After that, we shopped for awhile before we headed home.
Yesterday, I went shopping again with Ron and D! We met at 313 and went to Food Republic for lunch. Yes, its HUGE! Haha everythign there is huge la, like F21. We headed to Far east to cont shopping and while Ron headed home, D and I headed to J8 to shop. Helped my mum with grocery shopping before I headed to church. Wow, I went for a shopping bonaza for two non-stop and I bombed about 300 bucks! In total, I bought two shoes, seven tops, one shorts, one jacket and one romper. I think I need to stop shopping hard-core for awhile haha.
Hahah right now, I really like Rainie and Show! Esp Show! His latest MV is so cool man. I can't wait to get his new album, Luo Sheng Men. Hahah Hai Pai going to be out on Monday! I really can't wait cause Bao Zhu finally knows Dalung and Xuehai is the same person! Results is also going to be out on Monday. Everyone's feeling nervous, including me. Whatever happens, I know I put in my all. I hope for the best, but I'm prepared for the worst. And I truly wish everyone good luck, I know we can all make it!:D
Ron: Lol no haha the beginning so niceee!!!! Haha love him so much!
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|