|
Sunday, January 24, 2010 / 7:20 PM

 Whee its been such a long time since I blogged! All cos I've been on Facebook non-stop these days hahah. Went out with Ron, XF and Aries on Monday for bowling and movie! I seriously suck at bowling cos I kept "lonkang-ing"like mad! Hahah according to XF, I threw 30cents per throw. But the movie, Jump, was great. I really love to watch street dance, its just so cool haha. Oh yes I must thank Aries once again for lettign me go her house and watch Hai Pai cos my comp broke down! Thanks Ariessss! I went Aries house on Wednesday (I think!) and we watched two movies, 13 going on to 30 and A Cinderella Story. But we kinda got real sick of english movies so we went up and started watchign MVs and Variety Shows! Yay I just love hanging out with Aries, we can just talk about anything and everything haha. Including my beloved Show!:D
On Saturday, I went out with XF, Ron, Dhiv and Bel to Escape. Practically all the rides closed down! Haha and I still have a great fear over the Viking! No more for meeee alrrr. Haha but I liked the Go-Kart ride. Whooo I can't wait to drive mannn! Lol. Spent most of our time cam-whoring cause of the intense heat outside! Whooo and this week Hai Pai's so nice! I just can't wait for next week when they get marriedd! YAY! Haha okies I better get changing, cause I'm going out with the blur corner guys today! And getting my new phone hopefullyyyyy:D Bel: Okiess haha maybe we can get suspenders! Ron has them hahaah. Dhiv: Hahah yeah man! I like their libraryyy lol.
|
Sunday, January 24, 2010 / 7:20 PM

 Whee its been such a long time since I blogged! All cos I've been on Facebook non-stop these days hahah. Went out with Ron, XF and Aries on Monday for bowling and movie! I seriously suck at bowling cos I kept "lonkang-ing"like mad! Hahah according to XF, I threw 30cents per throw. But the movie, Jump, was great. I really love to watch street dance, its just so cool haha. Oh yes I must thank Aries once again for lettign me go her house and watch Hai Pai cos my comp broke down! Thanks Ariessss! I went Aries house on Wednesday (I think!) and we watched two movies, 13 going on to 30 and A Cinderella Story. But we kinda got real sick of english movies so we went up and started watchign MVs and Variety Shows! Yay I just love hanging out with Aries, we can just talk about anything and everything haha. Including my beloved Show!:D
On Saturday, I went out with XF, Ron, Dhiv and Bel to Escape. Practically all the rides closed down! Haha and I still have a great fear over the Viking! No more for meeee alrrr. Haha but I liked the Go-Kart ride. Whooo I can't wait to drive mannn! Lol. Spent most of our time cam-whoring cause of the intense heat outside! Whooo and this week Hai Pai's so nice! I just can't wait for next week when they get marriedd! YAY! Haha okies I better get changing, cause I'm going out with the blur corner guys today! And getting my new phone hopefullyyyyy:D Bel: Okiess haha maybe we can get suspenders! Ron has them hahaah. Dhiv: Hahah yeah man! I like their libraryyy lol.
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|