what hurts the most
was being so close, and having so much to say
This style is adopted by negativity from darkdegree to fit into her own blogskin, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
MSN: stalk me
Facebook: here
MySpace: here
being so close
profile Journal Affiliates Tagboard Archives
Monday, February 15, 2010 / 9:50 PM
Hahaha Happy CNY and Valentine's to all! Thank goodness for this break if not I might just go bonkers. Lectures have been driving me terribly insane because I have no idea what the lecturer is talking about. And I'm still in holiday mood. But it seems everyone comes ready for lectures! Hahah they are stressing me out seriously. Arggghh when tutorials + PE + Practicals come next week, I might go crazy haha. On a lighter note, I've joined floorball :D Hahah I can't believe it too. Ohwells, but I really like it! Sad thing is that there's morning PT (I better figure out how to wake up man ahah) and training at Tampiness on Sat! But I still love floorball:D

Went out with Aries on Friday! We lunched and watched 72 tenants of prosperity. Lol I wanted to watch v-day badly but it was selling fast. At least there was Bosco hahah!:D And Kevin Cheng appeared for like 30 seconds hahah. Missed Aries so so so so much! So so glad to see her and catch up on everything!!!! We must meet more often man!

JC's been an enjoyable experience so far. I love OG 7 loads now! I love my new friends, but I can't help missing my TK friends. Sighs. How I miss those times where I can just be myself! I feel so restrained right now. And I miss the times where we can chat non-stop. Miss the friday sessions at Video World with the guides. Ahwells. Its been two weeks already. I need to move on. I need energy to survive this week.