|
Thursday, February 4, 2010 / 1:46 AM
Wow hahaha! Sorry for the lack of updates cause things have been so crazyyyyyy. Monday, we had station games and that was a helluva fun! But there was the watermelon station where we had to all eat a whole watermelon by digging weith our bare hands + drink up the juice. It was real grosssss. Lol we the had bonding games which was crazyy and all! The day ended with urm History Of NJC talk plus Alumni Talk which I shan't elaborate (You can guess why! :D)
Tuesday was inter-house sessions. We mainly learnt Aqua cheers and had some interhouses games. There was this game that was so extremely rough, where the girls all had to break the guys defence to get the house flag. Hahaha omg the guys were so bloody strong and there was this guy that kept screaming like a gay and I couldn't stop laughing at him! Lol I was abit bruised from wrestling with the guysss hahaha. OOH yes we learnt how to dance Soulja Boy hahah!
Yesterday was the best!:D MASSDANCE session again! We learnt the whole Shut Up and Drive and yay! Of course I can't remember all the stepss. Oh yes there was CCA carnival. I think I'll most probably take floorball (Since there is FB in NJ:D) and maybe join photographic society (Freee Loan of DSLR AHAHAH). There's still track and field. I doubt I will join a PA cause if you know me, I'm so not musically inclined. Societies n Clubs are out haha. I really really want to join a sports!! But I'm worried I can't cope. I loved the walk-in! Ohman the OGLs were so goood. Hahah I'm so awed by how they dancee. Damn cool. It was dance partyyy and boy I never jumped and danced so much in my entire life. I was so damn sweaty after the whole thingg. Loved the disco lights esp!
Today was first day of lessons! Hahah interesting part of the post. LOL. I had bio, econs, chinese and maths lectures today. Okay lectures are fast, fast, fast. The syllabus is like new, new, new. In other words, it means tough. HAHAH lol econs was okay, though a little chim. Its something like geog. Bio is the worst! I was so clueless halfway the lesson. Lol. At least we sat in the comfy-chaired LT:D Lol the number of guys taking bio is minimal. Lol cmon my OG only has one! Chinese was okay, but I kinda got bored and spaced out cos I was tired. Lol till the teacher said there will be a test tmr to test our standard. By then lesson end alr hahaha! UH-OH. Haha I think its damn cool moving from place to place and just having lessons with large no of ppl. But sadly, I can no longer scream and shout at any point in time:( Oh yes, the breaks in between lectures are torturous. You can have like a 3 hour break. Lol and I keep eating at everybreak. I'm going to get fat at this rateee. Ah wells.
Okays I have to try revise Chinese so I can at least write something tmr hahahaha. Ahwells, JC's lifeee beginsssssssssssssssssssssss for me:D
Ron & Dhiv: Hahaha cool man! Love the Jcs for being so high-tech ahahahah!:D
|
Thursday, February 4, 2010 / 1:46 AM
Wow hahaha! Sorry for the lack of updates cause things have been so crazyyyyyy. Monday, we had station games and that was a helluva fun! But there was the watermelon station where we had to all eat a whole watermelon by digging weith our bare hands + drink up the juice. It was real grosssss. Lol we the had bonding games which was crazyy and all! The day ended with urm History Of NJC talk plus Alumni Talk which I shan't elaborate (You can guess why! :D)
Tuesday was inter-house sessions. We mainly learnt Aqua cheers and had some interhouses games. There was this game that was so extremely rough, where the girls all had to break the guys defence to get the house flag. Hahaha omg the guys were so bloody strong and there was this guy that kept screaming like a gay and I couldn't stop laughing at him! Lol I was abit bruised from wrestling with the guysss hahaha. OOH yes we learnt how to dance Soulja Boy hahah!
Yesterday was the best!:D MASSDANCE session again! We learnt the whole Shut Up and Drive and yay! Of course I can't remember all the stepss. Oh yes there was CCA carnival. I think I'll most probably take floorball (Since there is FB in NJ:D) and maybe join photographic society (Freee Loan of DSLR AHAHAH). There's still track and field. I doubt I will join a PA cause if you know me, I'm so not musically inclined. Societies n Clubs are out haha. I really really want to join a sports!! But I'm worried I can't cope. I loved the walk-in! Ohman the OGLs were so goood. Hahah I'm so awed by how they dancee. Damn cool. It was dance partyyy and boy I never jumped and danced so much in my entire life. I was so damn sweaty after the whole thingg. Loved the disco lights esp!
Today was first day of lessons! Hahah interesting part of the post. LOL. I had bio, econs, chinese and maths lectures today. Okay lectures are fast, fast, fast. The syllabus is like new, new, new. In other words, it means tough. HAHAH lol econs was okay, though a little chim. Its something like geog. Bio is the worst! I was so clueless halfway the lesson. Lol. At least we sat in the comfy-chaired LT:D Lol the number of guys taking bio is minimal. Lol cmon my OG only has one! Chinese was okay, but I kinda got bored and spaced out cos I was tired. Lol till the teacher said there will be a test tmr to test our standard. By then lesson end alr hahaha! UH-OH. Haha I think its damn cool moving from place to place and just having lessons with large no of ppl. But sadly, I can no longer scream and shout at any point in time:( Oh yes, the breaks in between lectures are torturous. You can have like a 3 hour break. Lol and I keep eating at everybreak. I'm going to get fat at this rateee. Ah wells.
Okays I have to try revise Chinese so I can at least write something tmr hahahaha. Ahwells, JC's lifeee beginsssssssssssssssssssssss for me:D
Ron & Dhiv: Hahaha cool man! Love the Jcs for being so high-tech ahahahah!:D
|
EMILY
left unspoken
The lucky numbers:050793
Revolving round Church. Family. Friends. School
Shopping.Dramas.Movies.Books.
Keeps me happy with a tinge of Purple:)
|
tagboard
Not at the moment
|
affiliates
what hurts the most
Belinda
Carmen
Dhivya
Drusilla
Sharon
Xinfang
|
archive
being so close
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
credits
pretend i'm okay
layout was made by /Negativity
icon was made by darkdegree
|